---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, August 3, 2012

Cheap but precious



I've got this little plastic camera. It feels cheap, like I'll break it just by looking at it. It got lots of scratches and marks. It has a button, which makes a lot of noise when clicking it. It's one of those mini cameras you can see pictures in if you look through the viewfinder. The pictures are grainy and blurry. The colors are weak.. But who cares? It's given me a lot of smiles. When I was younger, I liked to look through it and image all sorts of magical things.. Sometimes I wish I could dream without sleeping. But over the years, it's become so much more difficult to me. I sometimes wish I could have the mind of a child. Just to see the little fairies dancing around in my room.




7 comments:

  1. Sikke en fin blog du har dig! :-)
    Du tager nogle utrolig gode billeder. Jeg kan ikke komme med andet end ros!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tusind tak! Ihh.. Altså jeg smiler helt :)

      Delete
  2. Kan blive helt glad for, at jeg klikkede herind.
    Du er en utrolig dygtig blogger og tager virkelig dejlige billeder.
    Like it!

    flyvskelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, mange tak! Hvor er det dog dejligt, at du synes det!

      Delete
  3. Årh de smukkeste billeder, elsker stemningen i dem!
    - Du har virkelig den fineste blog, credit til dig!

    ReplyDelete

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!