---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Surrounded by the storm


The clouds were big and heavy today. It felt like they were just minutes from succumbing to the weight and drop down. But I'm stubborn. I'd already decided, that I would shoot some pictures today. Why should a little bit of cloudy weather stop me? They never had before, so why now? (Bent went with me) And of course, minutes after the first picture were captured, the rain surrounded us . The beautiful silver drops came down from above, making us soaking wet. Flashes of lightning followed by thunder, were mercilessly rolling across the sky. A cold breeze went through my jacket and made me shiver, but just for a short moment.

I already miss summer!


2 comments:

  1. Åååh enestående billeder som altid! Du har noget af et talent.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TUSIND tak! Det er en utrolig skøn kommentar! :D

      Delete

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!