---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, July 30, 2012

Numb


The feeling of being in love. The feeling of looking forward. The feeling of feel. These are some of the many feelings I miss. But I'm numb. It's the worst kind of numbness and I'm afraid it'll never end. Can you imagine? A entire life without feelings. A life filled with false smiles and laughter, mask and lies about how you feel. -Cause you can't feel! Maybe it's just me being melodramatic, but seriously.. It's scary.  There's so many things I should look forward to, so many feelings I should feel. But no.. I can't. It dosen't mean that I'm unhappy, it just means that I'm numb. Even the fire of my passion has turn to ashes. But I hope, and with that I mean really HOPE that if I'll just keep doing what I do, like the numbness never hid me.. It might go away someday.. No, I already know it'll go away, but maybe it will go faster if I keep being me.

1 comment:

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!