---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Spontaneity

19/365

I love spontaneity. Okay, maybe "love" is a strong word. But I do really like it. It is like butter, really not necessary but it makes most things taste a lot better. Lots of my pictures is the sweet liquid product of spontaneity, if not most of them. My only problem is that the stars almost always is smiling their bright smiles to the sleeping world, every time I get a "spontaneous moment" .. But on the other hand, I'm VERY grateful to be so spontaneous, so who am I to complain?   

Btw. I've got a new computer, so I'm pretty sure it's possible for me, to make "movies" again.. Yay! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!