---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Youth

15/365
We have to live our life while we are young.. But is what we're doing actually living? Maybe we've just paused our life? Are we waiting for someone to push the 'play' button, giving us the opportunity to grow up and live? Do you feel alive when you're out partying all night? Are you alive when you study? Feeling more alive when you're having fun with your family? I don't know... Maybe you can't tell when you're alive, before you actually live? -I know one thing for sure. I'm not alive when I'm buried underneath a mountain of homework........

Sorry if you've already seen the previous picture, but I decided that I didn't like it, so I switched.. Sorry .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!