---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dream



I dream a lot and sometimes I have nightmares too. Did you know that people once thought that it was an animal called a 'Mare', who caused the nightmares by sitting on a persons chest while they were asleep? Pretty creepy, if you ask me. -Anyway, I love dreaming! Dreaming is the only way you can do everything you've ever imagined. It's an escape from reality, it's my favorite state of mind. If you can't reach me, try catch me in a dream.. It's were I'll be when i'm not here.



10 comments:

  1. Hvor er det smukt skrevet! Og er vild med billederne. Din blog er så inspirerende, Nivikka <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihh... Sikke en skøn kommentar! Hvor er jeg dog bare GLAD for at du finder min blog inspirerende, det sætter jeg virkelig pris på... Tak, tak tak! <3

      Delete
  2. Er vild med det sidste billede :)

    ReplyDelete

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!