---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Waiting



Have you ever been in love? When some crazy butterflies is fluttering around in your stomach, When your body seems to be working against you, every time you're anywhere near that person. You feel like you can conquer the world, like everything is on your side. The sun's shining a lot more, the birds is singing a lot louder, people's smiling a lot bigger. As you might guessed, I'd tried it.. Nothing to celebrate, actually I wished I haven't tried it before.. But I have and as good and wonderful it is to fly, as hard and painful is it to fall. I'm still young, I have a lot to learn, a lot to experience and understand. What if your 'one true love' lives in another part of the world? Or even worse, what if there's no such thing as 'one true love'? I guess you'll never find out, until you meet him/her. All you can do is to wait.. Wait for your 'one true love' ... Or maybe just your love.. 





4 comments:

  1. Din blog er virkelig smuk! Dine billeder er fantastiske! Må følge dig med det samme!
    Hvis du har lyst, kan vi følges. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg elsker hvor intim og poetisk din blog er. Følger dig selvfølgelig også på Flickr! :)

    ReplyDelete

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!