---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, June 22, 2012

Flying


I am sitting in my room, waiting for Solveig.. The sky is burning red. Big heavy clouds just passed by, they brought drops of liquid beauty.. Sharing it with those lucky enough to be outside. Supeya is running around doing her rabbit things.. I have survived the exams, now I have a whole bunch of freedom left.. I am free enough to spread my wings, letting the wind carry me away.. Feeling how the fluttering butterflies in my stomach will go wild and tear me up from inside. But yet I am sitting here, in my room. My room with the withe walls and the big old television, with the large mirror framed by even more withe and with light curtains who can not even keep the sunlight out. Why am I sitting here? Me who want to travel the world. Why am I not flying yet?



2 comments:

  1. Virkelig smuk blog!! Jeg elsker den mystiske stemning der er over dine billeder, det gør din blog åndsvagt spændende!

    Rikke, http://rikkewestesen.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!