---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Top of the world


I wrote something else here.. But maybe I'm making a bad habit out of redoing my posts... I'll try not to, in the future.. But it seems like my inspiration is a bit to late for my posts...

"I am holding my breath, afraid of losing the moment if I breathe. Everything is so bright.. Why is it so bright? It is like the heavenly sky and the great seas came together and melted down to one big bright light. But it is neither heavens gate of gold nor is it the great crystal droplets of the wild waters. It is something else, something so big, so beautiful and fragile... It is a whole new kind of beauty.. Who thee never will understand.. Only I can see its beauty, it is meant for me.. Some day, when my inner glow develops to a flame of white, we will melt together and travel to the top of the world, a world of lights"


Model: Bent E.


2 comments:

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!