---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Out of my mind


I apologize for the bad quality.. It was my first time shooting in rain, so I just had to try and see how it would  work out. Except from that, I was afraid of my camera getting wet.. I ended up with only one useful picture. Enough of the excuses..

Walking in the pouring rain...sigh.. It's like my brain works better when I'm outside. A little rain doesn't bother me at all, actually rain can be a gift from heaven at times.. The clouds are sending us a part of themselves, literally.. Most times it's just annoying though.. Going for a walk is just as big an escape for me as dreaming and travelling. Maybe it's not healthy to escape like that, to just run away. But sometimes you have to get out. When you can't get out of your body, you have to get out of your mind. Sounds a bit intricately maybe.. But I can't describe it better!

I did try to edit this picture in another way, but I liked this picture most.. You can see the other HERE I know it's even grainier than this one.. Soooorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!