---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sixteen


I'm sitting in my room surrounded by candles, a fresh wind slips through my window allowing me to clear my mind. So much have changed since I turned fifteenth. I've improved in so many levels and ways that words can't describe it.. My photography has grown with me, which I hope it will continue to do.. I hope, I will continue to take pictures, even though it at times feels like a complete burden.. Sometimes I really have to overcome the fear of taking horrible pictures, before I can grab my camera and shoot some pictures.. Sound silly? Maybe, but that's how I feel. My camera can be my worst enemy at times, but most of the time (luckily) it's my best friend.

My candles are burning out.. And so is my energy level.. My "sweet 16" is coming to an end.. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!