---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, July 20, 2012

She, who carried the light...


Once again, I'm sitting here. Protected by the familiar sound of sweet music, flowing through my head keeping me from thinking. The flames of my candles are dancing their never ending dance of love, moving like they'll never stop burning, like they have no fears. Outside the stars are lighting the world up, like they do every night, like my candles are doing right now, in this moment, in my room. I wish I could light up the world with my inner light.. But it seems, that all I have right now is a tiny glow which can't even light up a tiny room.. Maybe it's just because I'm tired?...

1 comment:

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!