---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, June 4, 2012

Why is my penguin dripping?


I've been in my creative corner and painted this. I created it today, with nothing to do and lots of paint. It's very inspired by this artist  LORA ZOMBIE I'm not nearly as good as her (not at all!) but I really do like her art! You should check her out, she's brilliant :)


I've been thinking a lot of what I'M good at. Everybody got something they're really good at. Some can sing, others can draw and others again is brilliant at playing soccer. But what can I do? What's my special "gift"? Do you ever wonder that? Maybe I'm just comparing myself to people who's specially "gifted", people who's extraordinary at what they do? Or maybe I just haven't found my "gift" yet. But how do you find something, when you don't know what you're looking for? How would I discover that I'm fantastic at playing piano, if I don't try it? Should I just try lot's of different things and hope to find my specialty? Ohh myyyy goaaat, lot's of questions, no answers.. Story of my life... Anyways... I do know, what I like to do and that's all that matters!





2 comments:

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!