---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Slippers



I thought, I would try something new so I created this stop-motion. It isn't a big deal, just a cute film dedicated to slippers after a long night in heels. Enjoy it, I may make more of them in the feature. I promise to post some pictures soon, I'm just a bit busy with the examinations coming up. Uh! By the way, you need to watch this in big format, it would make my blogger-heard glow of joy! 

Song: 

Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe

2 comments:

  1. Wow! virkelig sej stop-motion film! Og godt fundet på :)
    Elsker din blog, og læser den hver dag :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taak, hvor dejligt at vide, at der er nogle som kigger med! :D

      Delete

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!