---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, June 16, 2012

One week


One week from now, I'm sitting in my bed watching TV, just as always. I lean back, with a pack of cookies pushing the ash-grey remote buttons. My phone will ring, and I will aenswer. "What're you doing?" "Nothing, why?" "Wanna hang?" "Sure!". I will look in the mirror and grab my camera before I leave and then I'll go.. I'll be free! -No chains, no walls, no nothing to hold me back! A homework-free vacation. The color will return to my face, I promise to smile and laugh at least ten times more than usual! But first I have to survive the exams.. Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

►►I appreciate and read every little comment!